1. Don’t get angry about things you cannot do anything about. Keep your peace to keep your power.
2. Stop complaining, it’s useless. Instead, give thanks.
3. Don’t try to buy time by getting less sleep. It causes you to be less focused.
4. Stop hurrying, it causes you to make mistakes.
5. Stop craving what you don’t have while not enjoying what you do have.
6. Stop living in the past! You can’t go back & redo anything, so let it go.
7. Take time to deal with problems & you won’t have to spend more time dealing with big ones.
8. Locate the things that hijack your time & be firm in avoiding them.
*If you need a change, you’re the one who has to make it.*
– Joyce Meyer
Or lack thereof
He betrayed my love
That’s a hard thing to recover from,
A shattered trust
Not just once
And that’s when things became tough
Because I wanted to let go
Forgive, and move on
But my mind wouldn’t
And my heart couldn’t
And I wanted to so badly
To not think about the infidelity
To not think about the tears that fell from me
Or the fears that held onto me
Consuming every part of me
I wanted it all to just be gone from me
So that I could love him the way I needed to
The way my soul yearned to
After all that we had been through
I needed him to love me right too
To heal my wounds
My heart, so bruised
He had no clue
How deep my pain was
And why it was so hard to trust.