1. Don’t get angry about things you cannot do anything about. Keep your peace to keep your power.
2. Stop complaining, it’s useless. Instead, give thanks.
3. Don’t try to buy time by getting less sleep. It causes you to be less focused.
4. Stop hurrying, it causes you to make mistakes.
5. Stop craving what you don’t have while not enjoying what you do have.
6. Stop living in the past! You can’t go back & redo anything, so let it go.
7. Take time to deal with problems & you won’t have to spend more time dealing with big ones.
8. Locate the things that hijack your time & be firm in avoiding them.
*If you need a change, you’re the one who has to make it.*
– Joyce Meyer